The Daio Paper Group’s Basic Policies on Privacy Protection
The Daio Paper Group※ (“the Group”) regards the protection of personal information as its social responsibility. The Group is committed to managing personal information appropriately in accordance with the following basic policies, in order to ensure full compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (“the Act”), other related laws and regulations, the Guidelines concerning the Act, etc. (“Laws and Regulations concerning Personal Information”) of Japan.
- When collecting personal information, the Group shall specify the purpose of use to the extent possible, and only collect information to the extent necessary.
- When changing the purpose of use, the Group shall not change the purpose of use beyond the scope reasonably considered to be related to the purpose of use before the change.
- In the event that it becomes necessary to use the collected personal information beyond the scope of its stated purpose of use, the Group shall obtain the consent of the person regarding such use, except when permitted by the laws of Japan.
- The Group respects each individual’s right to the protection of personal information concerning him or her, and will appropriately respond to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, and suspension of use of personal information concerning him or her in accordance with the Act.
- The Group will not provide personal information to any third party except with prior consent or when the disclosure is permitted by law.
- The Group conducts in-house education for its directors, executives and all employees (including temporary employees, contract employees, etc.) to ensure compliance with the Laws and Regulations concerning Personal Information.
- The Group will improve its personal information management system appropriately in accordance with changes in laws and regulations, etc.
※ The term “Daio Paper Group” as used in this Basic Policy refers to Daio Paper Corporation and its subsidiaries (excluding overseas subsidiaries).
30 May 2017
Daio Paper Corporation
Masayoshi Sako, President and Representative Director
Handling of Personal Information
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Daio Paper Corporation (“Daio Paper”) shall use personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use:
- To investigate, develop and provide better products and services that satisfy our customers
- To perform billing and payment in relation to transactions
- To negotiate, contact, and inquire about various transactions in regard to our sales and material procurement
- To respond to inquiries and send materials and notices regarding new products, events organized by Daio Paper such as Elleair Ladies Open, consumer campaigns, and other information regarding Daio Paper
- To select winners and dispatch prizes for consumer campaigns
- To plan, communicate, and make inquiries regarding public relations activities conducted through newspapers, magazines, television commercials, etc.
- To communicate and respond to customer inquiries and complaints
- To negotiate, contact, and make inquiries in regard to the outsourcing of the transport and converting of products, and other operations
- To conduct activities to maintain safety and health, such as preventing traffic accidents and disasters within production plants
- For the purpose of recruitment selection, recruitment procedures, and other business operations related to recruitment activities
- For the protection and exercise of the rights and interests of shareholders under the Companies Act
- For the management of shareholder information, such as in the preparation of shareholder data based on stipulated standards in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations
- For other matters incidental to or related to our business
Shared Use of Personal Information
Each of the Group companies may share and use personal information within the Group as follows.
The information to be shared shall be limited to the extent necessary, and Daio Paper takes measures to ensure that the personal information management system of the Group companies within the scope of shared users is on the same level of security, etc. as Daio Paper.
- Items to be shared
Address, name, age, gender, telephone number, fax number, family structure, e-mail address, physical and health information, consumer usage situtation, care receiver profile, etc.
- Scope of shared users
The Group (Daio Paper Corporation and its subsidiaries, but excluding overseas subsidiaries)
- Purpose of use
For the purposes above-stated in “Purpose of Use of Personal Information”
- Management representative
Daio Paper assumes reponsibility for the management of such personal information.
The Group website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) may send text data called cookies (Cookies) to your computer’s browser in order to make it more convenient for you to use the Website when you visit again.
You can set your browser’s settings to notify you when you receive Cookies and choose whether or not you want to receive them. If you agree to receive Cookies, they will be stored on your computer, but will not contain any personally identifiable information. If you do not choose to receive Cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features of the Website.
About Google Analytics
The Website uses Google Analytics to analyze usage situation in order to provide useful information to our customers.
Inquiries Regarding Disclosure of Retained Personal Data
For inquiries regarding personal information you have supplied to Daio Paper, such as requesting disclosure, correction, suspension of use or deletion of personal information retained by Daio Paper, please contact the person who you supplied the information to, or use the inquiry form to receive the necessary information regarding the procedures.